Equipment for Sale or Bid
The City of Ludington is accepting bids for the sale of the following “as is” vehicles and equipment:
- 1998 Vactor Model 2112 Built on a 1997 Ford LT 8501 60000 GVWR. 17600 Miles Vin: 1FDZW86EXWVA40200 $35,000 min
- 1988 Case 580K 2wd w/Extend boom 4400 hrs needs transfer case work. Serial# JJG0012696 $3,000 min
- 1992 Ford F150 2wd 4.9 L auto trans 103460 miles Vin# 1FTEF15Y2MNA85778 $600 min
- 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe 202900 miles serial# 1GNEC13Z25R216083 $2,000 min
- 2008 Ford F150 Super Cab 4.6L 6 1/2 box 110000 miles Vin# 1FTRX14W98FA79135 $6,000 Min
- 2002 Chevrolet Impala 3.8L auto trans 138201 Miles Vin2G1FW55K729274085 $1200 Min
- 2003 F350 Super Duty 5.4L 152300 Miles Vin# 1FDSF34L63ED00934 $2,000 Min
- 1995 Graco Line Lazer GM5000 $300 Min
- 2009 Cherrington beach cleaner 4500XL new updated chain and rollers $15,000 Min
- 1989 Dodge w100 3.9 V-6 4x4 with plow Vin# 1b7hmo6x3ks055108 $2,800 Min
- 1995 Toro Tractor Model 520-H; Hydrostatic drive, 20 Hp. With 48" mower deck, 44' dual stage snow blower. Cab. Tire chains, new battery. $1,000 Min
- 1986 Chevrolet G30 Van 6.2 diesel 110,993 miles. Vin# 2GBJG31J3G4147102. With Champion Bus Conversion. $1,000 Min
- Bids are confidential and must be submitted in writing in a sealed envelope.
- Mail or hand deliver to Ludington City Hall, 400 S. Harrison St., Ludington MI 49431.
- Write the listed number and make/model of each item on the front of the envelope, (for example: #1 - 1998 Vactor 2112). Bid amounts are confidential - do not write the amount on the outside of the envelope.
- Please include the following on your bid sheet:
- Your contact information (name, address, phone number, email address).
- Listed item number, year/make/model.
- The dollar amount of your bid for the item.
- Please do not include more than one in each envelope. Submit bids in separate envelopes if bidding on more than one item.
- If bidding on more than one item, each bid should be submitted in a separate, labeled, and sealed envelope.
- Bids that are not confidentially sealed and labeled as indicated above will be rejected.
- All bids must be received at City Hall by Noon,Tuesday, October 31, 2017. Bids received after this time will be rejected.
- Bids will not be accepted verbally, by phone, or through email.
- Bids will be accepted until Noon, Tuesday, October 31, 2017 with bid opening/review on October 31 2017.
- Winning bidders will be contacted by 5pm on Tuesday, October 31.
Important Bidder Information:
1) Equipment is being sold as surplus equipment in its present, as-is condition. The City of Ludington makes no warranties whatsoever, either express or implied, concerning the condition of the equipment, its fitness for buyer’s intended use nor does the City of Ludington warrant that any item sold will pass a City, State or Federal inspection. Equipment may have unknown mechanical defects that are subject to prospective bidder’s review during a physical inspection.
2) Prospective bidders are responsible for ascertaining the value of equipment prior to offering a bid. Equipment can be inspected during the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
3) The successful bidder will be responsible for removing all equipment from the site. Bidder is responsible for all moving arrangements.
4) Equipment may not be returned nor will the buyer be reimbursed any funds for any reason subsequent to the sale.
5) Equipment sold must be paid by certified check, cashier’s check, money order, dealer’s check or cash. No personal checks will be accepted. Checks should be made out to the City of Ludington. Payment shall be submitted to the City of Ludington at 400 S. Harrison, Ludington, Mich, 49431.
6) The City reserves the right to sell equipment to the highest overall bidder and to accept or reject all bids received; some or all equipment is subject to reserve(minimum) bid price.
General Sale Terms and Conditions:
1) Inspection: The bidder is invited, urged and cautioned to inspect the property prior to submitting a bid. Property will be available for inspection at the City of Ludington DPW 975 1st street Ludington Mi . Phone number 2318451479
All sales are “as-is” and final. Property is sold as surplus property in its current “as-is” condition. The description provided in this invitation is based solely upon general observations. Items listed may need repair or be incomplete. Bidders are invited, encouraged and cautioned to carefully inspect property offered in the invitation prior to submitting a bid. Failure to inspect property shall not constitute grounds for a claim or for the withdrawal of a bid after the close of the auction.