What if there is not a 5-foot right of way?
An authorized "bump-out" must be obtained at the owner's expense. A copy of the "bump-out" plan can be picked up from the Zoning Department. An inspection must be made upon installation by the City Building Inspector. The City Department of Public Works will store the "bump-out" in the off season (no furniture, barriers or umbrellas). The City will not be responsible for any damage that may occur.Planning & Zoning Department

Show All Answers

1. Where can an outdoor dining area be located?
2. How much of the sidewalk can be used for a dining area?
3. What if there is not a 5-foot right of way?
4. Are there any permits and fees required for the outdoor dining area?
5. Is insurance required?
6. Can an outdoor dining area serve alcohol?
7. What type of furniture can be used in the dining area?
8. Can food be prepared outdoors within the dining area?
9. When will outdoor dining be allowed?
10. Where can questions or concerns be addressed?