The City of Ludington Treasurer’s Office is responsible for the accounting and collection of all money due to the City including property taxes, water bills, special assessments, invoices and permits. Located in City Hall, office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., excluding holidays. Please call our office at 231-845-6237 if you have any questions regarding amounts due for your water bill, taxes, or any other invoice that you have received.
- In person during office hours or by mail: 400 S. Harrison Street Ludington, MI 49431
- Locked drop box: Located to the right of the front doors at City Hall
- Direct payment from your bank account - See Quick Links for form
- Online: Credit/Debit card and electronic check payments*
- By phone: Credit/Debit card payments may be made by calling 1-855-331-3626 or 231-845-6237* *A processing fee will apply when paying by credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Bulky item stickers - $5 each
- Extra garbage stickers - $2 each
- Boat ramp parking decals - $30 for City residents and $60 for non-residents
- Annual yard waste stickers - $65 each
- Yard waste bags - $2 each
- Recycle bins are available at no additional fee
- Notary services are available at no cost
Water & Sewer Bills Processed Quarterly
- Residents are billed on a quarterly basis for water and sewer use.
- Payments are due on the 20th of the month issued; if received after that date, a 10% penalty will apply. Access water and sewer-rate information for additional details.