Boards & Commissions
The City of Ludington is seeks Ludington residents and business persons willing to voluntarily serve on various Officials Boards each fall with terms beginning January of each calendar year. Interested persons should submit an application, letter of interest including their name, address and daytime phone number, for consideration by November 25, 2020 to Mayor Miller, 400 S. Harrison St., Ludington, MI 49431 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to serve on a specific board(s), please indicate that in your letter. (Planning Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals, Board of Review, Board of Ethics, etc.)
Board Appointment Process:
City receives applications from interested applicants in November of each year.
The Mayor speaks with interested applicants and sets forth his recommendations to City Council in December
Official Board appointments are made at the last December or first January meeting of the Ludington City Council.
- Board of Ethics Job Description
- Board of Review Job Description
- Cable Advisory Board Job Description
- City Council Job Description
- Downtown Ludington Board -DDA Job Description
- Library Board Job Description
- Marina Board Job Description
- Mass Transit Authority Job Description
- Michigan Works
- Planning Commission Job Description
- Police Pension Fund Board
- Recreation Board Job Description
- Senior Citizens Advisory Board Job Description
- Tree Advisory Board Job Description
- W MI Regional Shoreline Development Commission Job Description
- ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS Job Description
Locate term expiration dates for the Board of Ethics.
See Board of Review details such as meeting information, members, etc.
View the members of the Cable Advisory Board.
Learn more about the Construction and Property Maintenance Code Appeal Board.
See meeting details and member information for the Downtown Development Authority.
Discover when the Library Board meets and who serves in member roles.
Locate details pertaining to the Ludington Mass Transit Authority.
Access City Council meeting minutes, council member details, and information on standing committees.
View listed members of the Michigan Works Board.
Find out when terms expire for Municipal Marina Board members.
View details pertaining to the Planning Commission such as video, sub committees, minutes, etc.
The City of Ludington Police Pension Board will meet for its regular meeting on the last Friday of each month, with the exception of the months of November and December.
Access details pertaining to the members of the Recreation Board.
Identify who is currently sitting on the Senior Citizen's Advisory Board.
Access details on the West Michigan Shoreline Regional Development Commission.
The City of Ludington Zoning Board of Appeals meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month, when there is business.